About Me

My photo
United States
We are a very busy family. I'm a military wife to a wonderful husband. Our 3 boys keep us on our toes. Our oldest is a pre-teen.. Yikes! Our middle son can be terror on wheels one second then wanting to cuddle the next, and the baby, well time will tell with him. Enjoy, laugh, cry, and join our family in the attempt to keep up with everything without totally losing it :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just taking it all in...

After the laundry was folded, the baby fed and changed, and something was set out for dinner, I finally had a little time to just sit on the couch and relax. My oldest is on his way to Arizona so it's just me and the little ones tonight. Matthew was sitting next to me playing his DS, giggling uncontrollably, and Carson was sitting in my lap. He's at that stage where you can look at him and make a face and he'll smile. So precious!


                                                                                                      
I then got up, with Carson still content in my arms, to make some juice. As I'm looking in the pantry I found myself kissing, and smelling, the top of Carson's head. Suddenly I found myself forgetting what I was in the pantry for LOL. His head smells so sweet and with every sniff it sends a sense of calm over my whole body. Ya I know, weird, but it's true. I then peeked around the corner only to see Matthew sprawled out on the couch with his game realizing how incredibly blessed I am. For years of being told that I would not be able to carry a child, and having 2 miscarriages, here I stand just taking in my sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment